quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2013

POEM: I DO NOT EXIST WITHOUT YOU

I do not exist without you

                                  Vinícius de Moraes

I know and you know, I wanted so that life
That nothing in this world will take you from me
I know and you know that distance does not exist
That every great love
Only very big if sad
So, my love
Do not be afraid of suffering
That all paths
I refer you

Just as the ocean
It is only with beautiful moonlight
Like the song
Only if you sing is right
Just as a cloud
It only happens if it rains
As the poet
Only great suffering
Like living
Without love is not live
There is no you without me
I do not exist without you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bem-vindos, entrem no meu blog e deixem seu comentário, sugestões, recados. Será um prazer interagir com todos vocês!!! Lucirene Maria